LCT, INC. & A Paw Above Dog Training
Unfortunately, Wednesday, September 14, 2016, will be our last night at Atria Santa Clarita for Puppy & Dog Off-Leash Socialization and Obedience classes. Currently, we do not have another class to refer you to, however, when we do we will be sure to send an email out to our sign-up genius list.
PUPPY & OLDER PUP SOCIALIZATION & OBEDIENCE CLASSES
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Basic Obedience: "sit", "stay", "come", "down", "loose leash walking", "leave it" & "go to your bed". Your dog will learn this with hand commands and voice cues. No harsh corrections. Additionally your dog will learn very important socialization skills and we will help you with any behavior issues that you may have.
Atria Santa Clarita
(lower level activity room)
24431 Lyons Avenue
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
PleasePlease park in the medical building, east of Atria, and walk to the front entrance. Our class is on the first floor to the left once you pass the reception desk.
If you have any questions, please feel free to text Angela at 661-478-4295.
SCHEDULE: RSVP is required!
(Small dogs and puppies under 6 months)
Wednesday 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Older Pup Class
(Large Pups over 6 months)
Wednesday 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM
OPEN ENROLLMENT- We are offering weekly " DROP IN " classes. You can start any Wednesday you wish as long as there is a spot available. RSVP is required each week!
Please keep in mind, we do not have a beginning or end date with our classes. Each week is a brand new basic obedience lesson.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1) A training collar fitted for the individual dog. Flat buckle collar, head collar, or harness. The collar must be in good condition.
2) One fresh dog bone your dog LOVES to chew on (Bully Stick, Natural Deer Antlers, Big Jumbo Greenie, Nylabone etc. to redirect any excess energy.)
3) Very yummy pea-sized treats that your dog loves! Cut up hot dogs, chicken, Natural Balance sausages, etc. We suggest you use a treat that the dog will only get in these classes.
4) 6 foot leash (No retractable leashes please)
5) Treat bag or fanny pack to carry dog treats in (Please bring something to carry your treats in besides your pockets)
6) A dog bed or towel for your dog -very important
7) Water and a bowl
8) Poop bag or similar type of waste disposal tool.
9) A dog who is still a bit hungry!!! (do NOT feed your dog a full meal prior to class)
10) A copy of your dog’s Vaccination records to the first class
11) A copy of the signed Safety Rules to the first class (will be supplied in class)
Payment Information- Cash or Check made out to Beth Harrison in the amount of $20 per dog per "DROP IN" Class. For use of debit or credit card payment, Angela, can do this for you with a 3% fee applied.
If you have any questions before or after class, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Harrison (A Paw Above Dog Training) or myself, Angela Marler (LCT, Inc.).
Angela Marler, ABCDT 661-478-4295 Beth Harrison, ABCDT-L2 661-678-3647